What's new

FS: CANON EOS 6D EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM kit

agentmm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary, Canada
Hello,

Brand new to the forum and looking to sell my brand-new, unopened 6D kit.
I was gifted this package by Black's Photography as compensation for the loss of my (many) rolls of BW film which I wanted to have developed with them. Long story short, my girlfriend's grandma's funeral pictures were on there so I lost the plot a little bit and never let up until I was compensated FULLY for Black's negligence.

The package is the one stated in the title. It comes with receipt from Black's as well. You can even call Market Mall in Calgary and I'm sure their manager will let you know what happened!

I am not a photographer worthy of this item so I'm selling it to someone who is (or thinks they are).

Please make me an offer.
I am a small business owner on ETSY so I use paypal quite freqeuently if that is the way people like to buy/sell on here.

In any event, thanks for the opportunity. I just thought "go to where the photographers are."

Thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • $eos.webp
    $eos.webp
    737.7 KB · Views: 211
You may want to post pictures of the receipt and the box with a piece of paper with your username on it. People are pretty reluctant to buy from someone with only one post!
 
You may want to post pictures of the receipt and the box with a piece of paper with your username on it. People are pretty reluctant to buy from someone with only one post!

Taken under advisement! As I said, I'm new here...wasn't sure what the protocol was.
I covered my name with this wood earring just for privacy sake on the receipt.

Thanks!


$pic.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom