What's new

FS: CANON GEAR, LENSES, BODY, FILTERS..MISC LOW PRICES

sinjans

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Location
Newfoundland, Canada (yes by')
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nope. I'm very amature and do not have a business. Thats older gear . I have upgraded to the 50D and L Glass:-P and need to purchase a 70-200. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

cheers
 
would you sell the 28-105 outright? If I told you I would take it today what would be your price for it? I guess thats what I am asking haha or if you would rather leave it on E-bay thats cool too. I am just wondering
 
Hey I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom