What's new

FS: Canon Gear

TheFantasticG

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
1,513
Reaction score
200
Location
Houston, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All prices are firm and not looking for trades. Shipping only to lower 48 USA CONUS.

Reason I'm selling is to get a Nikon D7100 and Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 II.

1) Canon 60D
I'm the 2nd owner. Original owner bought it from B&H to get a lens discounted. I bought it with literally one shot on the clock. I've used mainly for time lapse and lightning. It's got somewhere between 20k-30k clicks now. I'm selling it with an extra Canon battery, canon box, and ventro intravelometer. $550 shipped, firm.

2) Canon 17-40mm F4 L
3rd owner. Glass is pristine on the front and rear. AF is still working great. No complaints. I'm including a nice (read: not cheap) B+W UV filter to make it weather sealed. $560 shipped, firm.

3) Canon 65mm MP-E + Canon ring light
2nd owner of both. Wedding shooter bought it for rings shots and used it half a dozen times. Everything is flawless and includes the foot. $850 shipped, firm.

4) Canon 40mm 2.8 STM
Original owner. Bought it as a walk around glass is flawless. Works just fine. $125 shipped, firm.

Accepting paypal or cash money.

Email me at thefantasticg at g mail dot com for faster response.

PS: will update with images on Monday the 27th.
 
Are you not interested in the Tokina 11-16 2.8 I?

I have one, original owner, purchased new last year. Very minimal use.

I'd be interested in a form of trade for the 17-40L.

Send me a message if at all interested. If not GLWS.

-Mike
 
I would prefer a II version as that would be a fair straight up trade. If I change my mind I will let you know, But thanks all the same.
 
Here's a pic of the Canon 60D and Canon 17-40mm f4 L with the intervalometer
 

Attachments

  • $image-4190105191.webp
    $image-4190105191.webp
    71.8 KB · Views: 157
First up good luck with selling.




However I'm confused on how you can sell the MPE!! Surely its too addictive to give up on now!
 
NOt sure what there is to get. I want to sell my awesome Canon gear to the more familiar Nikon gear. Nothing wrong it but I'm just a Nikon guy.

First up good luck with selling. However I'm confused on how you can sell the MPE!! Surely its too addictive to give up on now!

Don't get me wrong. I love that MPE. It's the reason I bought the 60D in the first place. I just haven't used it in over a year and I just want to go back to strictly Nikon. Maybe, one day, Nikon will make a MPE equivalent... I can hope!
 
Update with pics of the ring light (a Canon MR-14EX) and the MPE.
 

Attachments

  • $image-1942751729.webp
    $image-1942751729.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 136
  • $image-2555844130.webp
    $image-2555844130.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 165
Update: MPE and ring light sold
 
More info on the 17-40

UU0810 is the code.

Body is in excellent condition.

Comes with not cheap B+W F Pro UV filter to make it weather sealed.

Yeah, price is firm.
 

Attachments

  • $image-786297087.webp
    $image-786297087.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 127
  • $image-1396611985.webp
    $image-1396611985.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 131
  • $image-3155791111.webp
    $image-3155791111.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 172
Decided when that 17-40mm F4 L sells I'll be putting those funds into getting HIDs for my 650! Woooooo!
 
I'd also like to put the funds from selling the 60D to a new Gopro hero 3+ black... And some more mounts so I can start making some seriously awesome bike vids of group rides.
 
Canon 17-40mm f4 L sold and HIDs for the bike ordered!!!
 
Canon 60D and 40mm 2.8 sold.

Tokina 11-16 2.8 II mounted to my D7000. Much success!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom