What's new

FS: Canon Nifty Fifty f/1.8

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
15
Location
Elkton, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am just not getting much use out of this lens and have decided to sell it and put the money towards my sigma...

I am looking for $85 shipped from MD only in CONUSA.

I do not have a paypal account as the one I had was hacked into with a stolen bank account and I refuse to open another one. Any suggestions on payment are more than welcome. The only thing I will not accept is a personal check.

Lens only comes with end caps - I have no other accessories for it..

It is in mint condition, only been used twice since I got it. Never dropped. I will try to add some pictures tomorrow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom