Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Interested in selling my Rebel XTi along with the following:

18-55mm Kit lens
50mm 1.8
1GB Kingston CF Memory card
Extra Battery
4 Aftermarket Lens Hoods (2 metal/2 rubber collapsable)
1 Canon Rebel XTi Digital Field Guide (excellent book)

This camera is in pristine condition. It was purchased from Adorama in March of 2008 and is still under full factory warranty. It will come in the factory packaging with the receipt, all manuals, warranty cards, software, etc. Also has less than 1000 shutter clicks. I live in the Philadelphia area if anyone local wants to see it or purchase it in person. Asking for $750. I really DO NOT want to eBay this. Paypal accepted.

Why do you sell it?

gonna buy glass and some other stuff for my nikon. its really a brand new camera. i just decided to expand my nikon system instead of keeping both.

latemodelsedan!
if only uL ship in the philippines for free! waaahh

i so want that 50mm
ryyyttt...

if this is still available.. hmmmmmmm... i so love this item.. wers ur location agen?

how much for the body and all the goodies it came with in the box? ie. manuels, the batteries charger etc.

hi. Id be interested in the memory card, battery and 50mm lens. how much for the three?

If B-9 is interested in the 50/1.8 and card I'm interested in everything else. Also, I do have a verified Paypal and feedback from other sources. Let me know! Thank you!

-Brandon
[email protected]

sorry for the delayed reply to your messages but i just got back from europe yesterday. i would really like to sell the entire package together. splitting it up is just a bit more of a hassle and probably less of a bargain for you guys.

Most reactions

Back