What's new

FS: Canon S3 IS

blowjustinup

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
West Haven, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is a MINT (600ish pictures taken I'd say, used probably 4 times, then sat on a shelf..) Canon S3 IS point and shoot digital camera. I'm buying a nikon DSLR, so I sold my Rebel XT and need $100 more for the kit I'm buying, so I've decided to sell this.

$150 picked up (will meet somewhere if real local - I always prefer to deal local), I will ship, you pay. Will come in original box with original materials.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom