FS: Canon T4i with 50mm F1.8 and more

kay1547

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Flickr: Please wait... pics of the 70d are taken by the t4i with 50f1.8 lens as proof of camera and lens functioning.

eBay Feedback Profile for ekaydeals i have 300 feedback on ebay, all positive.

i've upgraded to a 70d and will no longer need my Canon t4i i purchased back in May of this year. This camera is practically new with just ~6000 shutters, which about 1/3 were from time lapse or rapid sports shooting. I bought this from Amazon and have the invoice to prove it (which may be needed for warranty registration)
This is like new condition, absolutely mint with no scratches or dents, never been dropped, always kept in a camera bag.
I never filled out the registration card for the 1 yr warranty so (IF) this is transferable then you still have 7 months on it.
I bought this with the 18-135 kit lens but I will be keeping this for video on the 70d. I purchased a new 50mm f1.8 so you would have a lens to use it with. This is the ideal lens for portraits on a crop body.

whats included in the sale, a retail package of the canon T4i minus the 18-135mm kit lens, 50mm f1.8, 32gb class 10 card, 2 extra batteries, lens hood.

The T4i retail for $750 plus 50mm f.18 lens and extras brings it to about $900 im asking $675 plus shipping and paypal fees. This item goes to ebay in a week if i don't get a buyer or reasonable offer here. I'll only deal in the USA, don't ask i won't ship international.

I'll only take Paypal from a verified account and address. I reserve the right to pass on buyers with bad or low feedback. This isn't my first rodeo, i know all the scamming tricks so don't bother trying, you'll just be wasting your time. I take detailed photos of all my items, especially the serial numbers.
I will verify this is indeed your paypal account by contacting you through email linked to your paypal account, i'll also like to speak with you over the phone, if your area code does not match the shipping address, we got problems.

$IMG_5854-7.jpg$IMG_6163-5.jpg$IMG_6155-1.jpg

Last edited:
Price reduced $600

Most reactions

New Topics

Back