What's new

FS: carbon fiber camera rig

etong

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey, U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my CF tubes that are used to create car rig shots. There are 3 sections 5' long each. They are pre-drilled for custom fitment. Hardware pins will be provided. I'd rather not to ship because of their sizes but I will if you pay. The benefits on these over aluminum are they are a lot lighter and stronger. Some of my rig shots would not be possible if I have used aluminum tubes.

Feel free to check out samples of what these tubes can do at my site Eric Tong Photography ©

I will consider reasonable offers, please don't low ball me. Carbon fiber is not cheap ;)
email info@erictong.com

rig1.jpg


rig2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom