What's new

FS: (ConUS)Sigma 70-200 2.8 EX DG non-macro

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2007
Messages
532
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**Very sharp copy. AF is silent and fast. Little bit of wear on the tripod ring but nothing out of the ordinary. This is the EX DG non-macro version. Selling to fund another lens. Comes with front and rear lens caps, lens hood, tripod collar, and soft case. Asking $600 shipped and paypaled in the ConUS.

2621374219_9f7536e542.jpg


2621374151_0e20a27107.jpg


2621374057_8fe96a80f2.jpg


Shots with the lens

2588838991_7f268939a7.jpg


2538198676_144bd324e9.jpg
 
Last edited:
Canon EF mount. Sorry, forgot to put that in the original post.
 
I use one of these on staff, and I will vouch that it is an awesome lens. Definately worth the bargain compared to the Canon 70-200 2.8 non-IS. If I had the money, I'd buy this copy for myself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom