m.shalaby
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2011
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 21
- Location
- NY/NJ Metro Area
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale is a customer made fabric eggcrate grid for the Westcott Bruce Dorn Strip Box (18"x42")
I meticulous measured, cut and hand sewed this grid to fit theBruce Dorn Strip box PERFECTLY. No sag,gaps, etc
I purchased two of these:
http://www.cheetahstand.com/servlet/the-92/Qbox-24-Grid-ONLY/Detail(24x24 grids) and cut, sewed and assembled it flawlessly to fit the BruceDorn Strip 18x42 stripbox.
Price - $60 shipped.
PM me if interested
I meticulous measured, cut and hand sewed this grid to fit theBruce Dorn Strip box PERFECTLY. No sag,gaps, etc
I purchased two of these:
http://www.cheetahstand.com/servlet/the-92/Qbox-24-Grid-ONLY/Detail(24x24 grids) and cut, sewed and assembled it flawlessly to fit the BruceDorn Strip 18x42 stripbox.
Price - $60 shipped.
PM me if interested