FS: D50 plus Lens

jrtcbmw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Looking to sell my Nikon D50. Has been sitting around for the past couple months in my bag taking up space. Its in great shape. Just got it back from Nikon for a good cleaning and freshening up. Since then barely used.

Included with the D50 is:
-1 Nikon Battery
-1 Off brand Batter
-1 Wall charger for the batteries
-1 2gb SanDisk Memory card
-1 512gb backup memory card
-1 Tamrac bag
-1 D50 Field Guide Book
-1 Nikon Wireless Remote
-Original Nikon box and manuals
-Im sure there is more stuff related and that goes with the camera that im forgetting, when its found and I remember it will be included.

Price for the D50 plus everything listed above is $300 plus shipping

Also im looking to sell my Nikkor 70-300 ED lens. It’s a great lens, I just don’t use it like I thought and it just sits around my room. It’s has the aperture ring and its of better build quality then the other 70-300 out. The lens is sharp. Includes a UV filter.

Price for the lens is $135 plus shipping

If you buy the D50 with the Nikkor lens the Price will only be $425 plus a flat rate of $10 to ship it.

_DSC4562.jpg

_DSC4571.jpg

interested, will let you know more if my current camera sells soon.

I competed in a Philly SCCA event over the summer as well. a friend of mine lives in Doylestown, and we also competed in a few NNJR events. STX - Subaru?

I competed in a Philly SCCA event over the summer as well. a friend of mine lives in Doylestown, and we also competed in a few NNJR events. STX - Subaru?

keep you in mind. and on the list

STX stands for Street Touring Extreme. It is one of the classes in autox. My car is a 97 bmw 328is and it competes in the STX class.

keep you in mind. and on the list

STX stands for Street Touring Extreme. It is one of the classes in autox. My car is a 97 bmw 328is and it competes in the STX class.

Waiting to hear back on my 17-85 selling, then I can close on the body.

I raced STX in WNY region in a 2-L WRX, and a 2.5-L RS for years. I also race is ASP, and most recently CSP when I picked up my Audi over summer.

Most reactions

Back