What's new

FS:D5100 with Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-S DX plus extras

SSBIKER29

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
MD
Price: $500 Paypal fees and shipping included for US buyers. International add extra. If you just want the kit, I'll let it go for $460.

Payment: Paypal
Item Condition: 9.5/10

Selling my slightly used D5100 that I bought from BestBuy 3 months ago. Rarely used and only 3k actuations.

Comes with..
Lowepro Adventura 170 Camera Case
2 UV Filters
1 .09 ND Filter
Cleaning KIT
Extra Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for Select Nikon DSLR Cameras
Shield protective on LCD.
I'm new here and of course do not have any feedbacks yet. So here's my e bay account "taurenmachine". I have over 170+ feed backs and PayPal verified. You can send me a message there to verify if you like.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_6092.webp
    $DSC_6092.webp
    111.8 KB · Views: 172

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom