FS: D7000 and DX format lenses (Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 v. 2, Sigma 50-150 f/2.8 OS)

daggah

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All items will be shipped from my location in a US military base in Japan. Shipping will be via USPS Priority and will take approximately one to two weeks to the continental US depending on where the buyer is (it will take longer to reach the east coast.) All prices include shipping. I can be found on Heatware under "daggah" for feedback from previous transactions (computer parts) that I've previously done on internet forums. My reason for selling these items is that I bought a D800 and no longer have a justified reason for keeping a set of Nikon DX gear around. All items have US serial numbers.

D7000 body, 11,400 shutter actuations. The 17-55 shown with it is not available. It will include the body cap, charger, USB cable, A/V cable, and two 16 GB memory cards. The price is $550.

483PJHEh.jpg

Tokina 11-16mm ATX-Pro II f/2.8 wide-angle zoom lens, will include hood and caps, and a Nikon lens pouch if desired. This is the second version of the lens and will autofocus and work fine on all Nikon DX cameras. It even works decently on FX cameras with the DX crop mode turned off, if you zoom to 16mm. This lens is in excellent condition. Note that the small mark on the lens cap came off with some cleaning, but I didn't get a chance to re-take the picture. :) Price is $450.

cMnPwuch.jpg

Oe1ZbBDh.jpg

Amazon link (for more info) Amazon.com: Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II Digital Zoom Lens (AF-S Motor) (for Nikon Cameras): TOKINA: Camera & Photo

Sigma 50-150mm OS f/2.8 telephoto zoom lens, will include caps, hood, tripod foot, and case. The lens is also in excellent condition. The price for this lens is $800.

aILG7PKh.jpg

Wr4SyJxh.jpg

Amazon link (for more info) Amazon.com: Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 APO EX DC OS HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras - USA Warranty: Camera & Photo

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
damn this kit is EXACTLY what I want to sell my Sony stuff for and jump to Nikon, stay tuned ill see if both are still available in 2 weeks!

Looks like the D7000 is spoken for locally, and maybe the lenses. Not sure.

D7000 is sold, the lenses are still available.

Price drop:

Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 - $400
Sigma 50-150 f/2.8 OS - $750

Withdrawing my offer after no response.
Best of luck selling your items.

Lenses are still available - price is firm.

how old is the sigma 50-150/2.8 lens?

Tokina lens is now sold. Sigma 50-150 2.8 OS is still available.

One more try. Price drop on the 50-150: $650.

Most reactions

Back