Iluxa007
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2012
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Westfield, MA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Selling my Elinchrom BX500Ri unit.
(Pocketwizard that is attached is obviously not included. I left it there to demonstrate how I attach it & hold it in place)
New unit cost $629.00 and $34.99 for Elinchrom Reflector.
Im asking $399 for unit and reflector with free shipping!!
PayPal gift or add 3% for regular.
I have TONS of feedback from FredMiranda (search for same username: iluxa007)
BH link: Elinchrom Style BX 500 Ri Compact MonoLight EL 20461.1 B&H Photo
_DSC4779 by iLvision Photography, on Flickr
_DSC4780 by iLvision Photography, on Flickr
_DSC4781 by iLvision Photography, on Flickr
_DSC4782 by iLvision Photography, on Flickr
Heres an image with the reflector:
_DSC4786 by iLvision Photography, on Flickr
(Pocketwizard that is attached is obviously not included. I left it there to demonstrate how I attach it & hold it in place)
New unit cost $629.00 and $34.99 for Elinchrom Reflector.
Im asking $399 for unit and reflector with free shipping!!
PayPal gift or add 3% for regular.
I have TONS of feedback from FredMiranda (search for same username: iluxa007)
BH link: Elinchrom Style BX 500 Ri Compact MonoLight EL 20461.1 B&H Photo
_DSC4779 by iLvision Photography, on Flickr
_DSC4780 by iLvision Photography, on Flickr
_DSC4781 by iLvision Photography, on Flickr
_DSC4782 by iLvision Photography, on FlickrHeres an image with the reflector:
_DSC4786 by iLvision Photography, on Flickr