[FS] EOS 7D | 24-105 f/4L | 50mm f/1.4 | 430EX II | Plus More!

macpro88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Long story short, sometimes you just have to suck it up and admit you made a dumb financial decision.

All my gear is for sale :( Gear is roughly 6 months old.

Please PM me if you are interested.

7D has 7,072 shutter actuations, firmware 2.0.3 (latest). One ding, otherwise its damn near perfect condition.

Prices net to me, PM me and we can talk and talk about shipping. Will only ship to Con. US. No international please.

Canon Speedlite 430EX II w/ diffuser = $200

Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip = $125

Tiffen 77mm ND Filter Kit (.6, .9, 1.2) + Hoya 77mm UV(C) Filter = $100

Oben AC-1410 w/ BA-0 Ball Head tripod = $85

Vello Shutter Boss Remote for Canon 7D = $40

Canon EOS 7D + Extra Canon LP-E6 battery (plus the one included with camera, two total) = SOLD!

Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L = SOLD!

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 = SOLD!

Black Rapid RS-7 Camera Strap = SOLD!

16GB SanDisk Extreme CF Card = SOLD!

IMG_0290.jpg

Photobucket link to more pictures: EOS 7D and More Sale pictures by macpro88 - Photobucket

Capture_zps234781b2.png

PM for more details, for feedback, check me out on eBay as macpro88.

Last edited:
The bump was because I am considering the Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 = $300....Have a couple day's left on my silver dollar's on ebay. You do paypal right?

IS or non.....how old?

maybe the remote also, mine will not let me keep the shutter open for night sky photograph's

Danny, the 50mm does not have IS, there is no 50mm that has IS that I am aware of. And the shutter remote works great, perfect for long exposures. And yes, I do paypal.

BR RS-7 Strap and 16GB CF card SOLD!

1 day and 6 hours left on my silver coin action....then we will see what all I can get from ya....

1 day and 6 hours left on my silver coin action....then we will see what all I can get from ya....

Sounds good man, good luck with that sale, just remember first come first server so I won't really be able to hold anything for ya.

I know it works that way...but its all good....but thnx any way for the heads up....i wouldnt ask any one to hold anything like that....

Most reactions

Back