Fs/Ft: 40D w/ BG-E2n grip for 1dmk3

Bryant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I currently have a 40D which I sent to Canon about 3 months ago just to have routine maintenance and a clean mirror and everything is working beautifully on it. There are no dings, dents, or scratches on this body because I treat it as my baby. There is a tiny abrasion on the body, right where the neck strap attaches to the camera, which happens to all of Canon's cameras due to the constant rubbing of the strap on the body and in no way affects the workings of the camera. The grip is the Canon Bge2n, not an aftermarket grip and works flawlessly adding the much extra battery life in the necessary long shoots. I am including an extra battery next to the ones that come with the camera. It has all the cords, and papers along with the warranty information necessary to transfer to the next owner. I will ship in the original boxes if you'd like, although the 28-135mm lens is not included, i bought it as a grouping, but am keeping it. The only reason for the sale of this camera is that I'm upgrading to suit my more direct interests in photography. I will ship only CON US and accept Paypal only. It was purchased in June and has just over 10k actuations, leaving a long life left for this camera.

I'm looking for either $700+shipping for this camera and grip or trade them with cash for a flawless 1dmk3.

Canon1of1-2.jpg

Canon1of1-3.jpg

Canon1of1.jpg

62of68.jpg

63of68.jpg

i doubt someone is gonna downgrade from a 1 series to a 40D dude.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back