FS/FT: LNIB Panasonic TZ110 / ZS100 1" Sensor 25-250mm 4K Xtras - $525 shipped (NY)

jts628

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Like new in box TZ110, used one day to see if this could take (some of) the role of my RX10M1 (which to be fair is much larger and much more expensive). Put on a LCD screen protector on day one.

Comes with box and manuals, as well as a new camera case. Also comes with an aftermarker external battery charger and extra battery (the stock package only charges via USB).

This is a slippery little camera so I put some non stick tape (designed specifically for cameras and phones) on it but it is easily peeled off if you don't like it.

$525 shipped CONUS. $650 or more at any retailer (other than bait and switch scam shops). Trade + cash for an FZ1000, FZ2500, G3-X, RX10M3 or APS-C camera with 200-300mm lens.

New here but loads of 100% feedback on ebay. Email jts628 AT hotmail if you have any Qs.

Pictures: ZS100 TZ110 Slideshow by jts628

Built with travel in mind, the black Lumix DMC-ZS100 Digital Camera from Panasonic is a versatile point-and-shoot marrying both form and function. Designed to be as sleek as possible, the ZS100 still manages to incorporate a large 1-inch 20.1MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor and 10x optical zoom lens. The sensor pairs with a Venus Engine image processor to realize clear, clean image quality with low noise and high sensitivity to an expanded ISO 25600. This processor and sensor also permit quick continuous shooting, up to 50 fps with an electronic shutter or 10 fps with a mechanical shutter, as well as 4K UHD video recording at 30p and 24p frame rates. The 4K capabilities are extended to stills applications, too, and allow for 30 fps shooting at 8MP as well as the ability to use Post Focus for choosing your specific point of focus after shooting. Complementing these imaging attributes is a Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens, which provides a 25-250mm equivalent focal length range, along with 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S. to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Featuring more than your average pocket-sized point-and-shoot, the ZS100 is a capable camera for photographers and videographers on the move.

Most reactions

Back