703Methane
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2010
- Messages
- 127
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Woodbridge,VA,
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Bought brand new from Amazon about a year and a half ago. Used mainly as my portrait lens; All of my equipment is safely stored in my bag at all times when not in use. There is no damage/problems with this lens at all; I am just getting more into video now and want to get a wider lens.
This is a great portrait lens for the price and I highly recommend this lens to beginner level photographers who want to take the next big step in their photography. As well as novice level photographers who are on a budget and want to get the best bang for their buck!
The HSM focus is incredibly fast and works extremely well.
I was never disappointed with this lens at all! I took it all over Switzerland & Spain and got incredible photos with it.
Comes with original box, manual, and case.
I'm looking for $480 & i'm pretty firm on the price because i'm confident in the condition this lens is in and how i've treated it.
ONLY trade will be for a Canon 10-22mm and I will add cash (depending on condition)
** I will be adding more photos of the lens once I get home from work.




This is a great portrait lens for the price and I highly recommend this lens to beginner level photographers who want to take the next big step in their photography. As well as novice level photographers who are on a budget and want to get the best bang for their buck!
The HSM focus is incredibly fast and works extremely well.
I was never disappointed with this lens at all! I took it all over Switzerland & Spain and got incredible photos with it.
Comes with original box, manual, and case.
I'm looking for $480 & i'm pretty firm on the price because i'm confident in the condition this lens is in and how i've treated it.
ONLY trade will be for a Canon 10-22mm and I will add cash (depending on condition)
** I will be adding more photos of the lens once I get home from work.




Last edited: