KibblesNbitz
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 30, 2010
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Everything has been sold!
Last edited:
I have to ask... Why did you sell it? I've had my eye on that camera for a while, and I've been telling myself that it would be the next digital camera I bought.The X100 has been sold!
But ... personally, I'm holding out for this:
Fujifilm GF670 Medium Format Camera | Freestyle Photographic Supplies
One more month, lol.


Just need the funds for the 300mm, plus I didn't use the X100 as much as I thought I would because I've found I'm just too lazy to constantly worry about whether the cameras with me all the time, in a safe location (especially at $1200) etc...Not sure if you knew, but the Fuji is the same camera - just silver instead of black (and cheaper too).But ... personally, I'm holding out for this:
Fujifilm GF670 Medium Format Camera | Freestyle Photographic Supplies
One more month, lol.
Hmmmm... interesting.... (sure looked familiar)
Voigtlander Bessa III