What's new

FS: Gitzo PL5 pan/tilt head

davidpreutz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
London
For some reason I have 2 of these & only need 1

Built to the usual agricultural Gizto standard
this head has held my 10x8 Deardorff (amongst others) rock steady at the top of my Telepied Geant tripod.
I think Gitzo's current version of this is the 1570 although I think my one is sturdier by a long chalk.
It's been used but never abused and pans, tilts & locks off perfectly. In fact I checked it this morning.
So, grapb yourself a seriously good tripod head that does what it says on the can for less than you'd be paying for a new but inferior brand.
£100.00 ono
I'm London based & it can be collected/delivered to the centre - cod - or I will post anywhere once we agree costs & the funds have cleared

​
 

Attachments

  • $big.gitzo.webp
    $big.gitzo.webp
    102.9 KB · Views: 524

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom