What's new

FS: lightly used Canon 60d

postleb

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Selling my Canon 60d body, original box, and accessories included. Works perfectly. Plus I can throw in a Canon camera bag and 2 books on taking better pics with the canon 60d (one is David Busch's guide to canon 60d and the other is Nicole Young's "From snapshots to great shots"). I also have an 8GB class 10 memory card as well. Bought everything new on amazon about a year ago, didn't even use it for the first three months. I estimate the actuation count to be less than 3,000. Will email pics when requested. Asking $625ppd for everything.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom