TheBiles
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2010
- Messages
- 869
- Reaction score
- 69
- Location
- MCB Quantico
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Finally selling my beloved Sigma 12-24 because I need some pocket money. Asking a firm $700, and you can find it on eBay here. Also willing to make a transaction in person if you're not an eBay fan. The lens is in perfect condition, no scratches, scuffs, or dings, and it comes with everything in the box like new. Here are some photos of the lens and sample shots taken with it:
And you can see all of the photos that I've taken with the lens here! Not very many...
And you can see all of the photos that I've taken with the lens here! Not very many...
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.