What's new

FS: Like new Yongnuo YN-460 II hot shoe flash unit

KmH said:
I pretty much just skip over posts typed in all lower case .

If you can't be bothered to use the shift key, I won't bother to read your post.

Word.
 
I got the flash yesterday afternoon, Keith. Looks good and works perfectly. Thanks again!

---Chris
 
will it fire thru ttl mode on my d3100?
I pretty much just skip over posts typed in all lower case .

If you can't be bothered to use the shift key, I won't bother to read your post.
Maybe next time I'll SHOUT it. I din't realize it was a grammar course as well.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom