What's new

FS: LNIB Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens

Kanonian

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Up for sale is a like new in box Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens. This is a kit lens bought with my 5D II in mid Dec 2010. Is just sit in the box since I don't realy use it. I used my 24-70mm f/2.8 and my 70-200mm 2.8 most of the times. So I have to find a good home for it. Lens will comes with white box, hood, caps, soft pouch and warranty card.

Asking $1000 shipped net to me. Accept paypal with confirmation address.


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom