What's new

FS: LNIB Nikkor 35mm 1.8g

lostinperiphery

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
raleigh nc
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Purchased this last year intending to give it to my mother-in-law for christmas. I've since decided that a hotshoe flash will better suit her indoor needs. As such, this lens is like new in box, having only been mounted to test function before purchasing. I have an identical 35mm in my own bag, and thoroughly enjoy it. Perfect for indoor photography using natural light!.... being a DX lens, it will autofocus on all Nikon digital bodies, including those without a built in focus motor.

asking $165 shipped inside the US ON HOLD

I will also consider partial trades for a sb400, or nikon made EN-EL15 battery. I may also consider a pelican case with the reconfigurable dividers.

$1.webp $2.webp $4.webp $3.webp $5.webp
 
Last edited:
lowered price, and added an sb400 to the potential trade wishlist :)
 
I have an SB400 if you're ever interested, but have my own 35mm to sell. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom