What's new

FS: Lots of nice Nikon Gear!

Tbini87

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
574
Reaction score
8
Location
Chico, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
I have quite a bit of Nikon gear for sale. It has all been very well taken care of and only used by non-smokers. Most of it has seen very little use which is why it needs a new home. Please email me at tbini87 @ yahoo dot com with any Qs about the gear. Please no low-ball offers. All prices are shipped.

Nikon D90- $470
comes with an extra battery. Body has around 35k actuations and has been a back up for a couple of years now. In good condition. Will throw in a Zeikos battery grip and another battery for $45 more.

Tokina 11-16mm 2.8- $575
like new lens, bought it new and hasn't been out of the box more than 10 times. Awesome lens, just don't use it enough.

Nikon 35mm 1.8- $150
great lens in great condition. Have a zoom that covers the focal length but very useful and fast lens.

Nikon 18-105mm 3.5-5.6- $275
came with our D7000 and I have never used it. Has been used twice ever by my wife.

Please email me with any questions and offers you have. Thanks!

Travis
 
Last edited:
I've owned the top 3 items. The top 2 are an incredible combination. Good luck with the sell!

Mark
 
I just decided I want that tokina lens yesterday when comparing the tamron and nikon wides. Damn you for posting them up so early...I'm not ready. lol
 
Yeah the Tokina lens is incredible and I actually won't be heart-broken if it doesn't sell haha. I have a blast every time I pull it out of the bag, but just don't use it as much as I want to justify letting it sit around all the time.

The 35mm is a great lens that I recommend to friends who are ready to start using something other than their kit lens.
 
Bump it up, keep the offers coming.
 
Bump it for a price drop!
 
The D90 and 35mm 1.8 are SOLD.

Price drop for the 18-105 to $250 shipped!
 
Damn, can I rent the tokina for a week? Heading out to Stockton on tuesday!!
 
Jake, Stockton is still quite a distance from Chico. I am waayyy up north, an hour and a half north of Sacramento. Enjoy your time in CA though!
 
Jake, Stockton is still quite a distance from Chico. I am waayyy up north, an hour and a half north of Sacramento. Enjoy your time in CA though!

Yeah I know. Just joking around. I'm flying into san fran and might stop somewhere to rent something for the week.
 
Are you staying in Stockton the whole week? We have had some really great weather up in Chico, I hope it is nice for you on your vacation!
 
18-105 SOLD!

That leaves just the Tokina left which is an amazing lens. It is is pristine condition and at a killer price!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom