What's new

FS mint condition 50D with grip

guitarkid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Location
chicago
I have a mint condition 50D body with box and brand new BGE2 battery grip with its box. Included are 2 batteries, manual, cables, cd, 3 year mack warranty. I have upgraded to 5D mkII. I have only owned this camera for 5 months and used it rarely. The 50D was backup to my 5D, so the 50D stayed in the case most of the time. Shipping to continental USA only. asking $1100.
 
Last edited:
if you are interested to part it out - I will take the grip only
 
I have a brand new grip for my other 50D that I already sold if you're interested in grip only. PM me.

Anyone interested in the camera with grip or just cam body, PM me as well.
thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom