FS: Mint Nikon D80, Tamron 17-50, Nikon 18-105

ironmicd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Selling my Nikon D80 in Mint condition. It's just under a year old, with 2220 shutter actuations. Not a single scratch/mark anywhere on the camera including the LCD cover. Looks brand new! All original accessories included: Original Nikon Battery, plus I will provide new charger, and all wires brand new from my new D90 kit. $480 includes shipping. All Manuals and original software included as well.

Tamron 17-50mm also MINT condition purchased just under a year ago. Comes with Lens hood. $340 includes shipping.

Both the D80 and Tarmon 17-50 were purchased at B&H (arguably one of the best photo shops in US) and come with original boxes also in MINT condition. (tamron missing upc code fromrebate)will provide original rcpt if asked as proof.

Brand new NEVER USED Nikon 18-105mm lens from my D90 kit. $315 shipped. Still in original packaging.

Only shipping to cont. US

ebay id ironmicd 100% positive feedback. Positing here before ebay.
Email me with any questions. will provide pictures upon request to MDecosta@extol. c o m

Last edited:
trying to upload picks but can't seem it figure it out why it's not working.... I know image link, but files wont show up... If you send me your email if interested I will send pictures...

C:\Users\Michael\Desktop\Camera\PB080202.JPG

Price adjustment $275 for the 18-105 and will combine with the D80 for $760 shipped.

Tamron $315 shipped. had to adjust for more reasonable prices. pictures now on ebay under ironmicd

Price adjustment $275 for the 18-105,pictures now on ebay under ironmicd.

D80 and Nikon 18-105 Lens sold. Still have the highly rated Tamron 17-50mm available, less then a year old in excellent condition

Most reactions

New Topics

Back