FS New in Box Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18-55mm IS II Kit

gcopertino

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to the forums and have registered in hopes of selling my Canon EOS Rebel T3i. I won it in a raffle and have no use for it as photography is not a passion point of mine but figured that I should find people who can get some use out of it. I looked to see what this item costs online and it seems to be around $750. I am asking $675 inclusive of shipping. I only accept paypal or money order.

I assume most of you are probably very familiar with this but in case you are not the features are as follows:

Features:
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS Full HD Movie mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording [1920 x 1080 Full HD video at frame rates of 30 (29.97), 24 (23.976) and 25.0 frames per second] with new Movie Digital zoom and Video Snapshot features for enhanced movie shooting options.
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- New Scene Intelligent Auto mode and Picture Style Auto incorporating the new EOS Scene Detection System to capture beautiful scenes with ease.
- Express your creativity with advanced imaging features like Basic+ function, Multi-Aspect function and Creative Filters.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures, and 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- 3.7 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 34 JPEGs or approximately 6 RAW.
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.

Full information can be found: Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : EOS Rebel T3i 18-55mm IS II Kit

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions and I will try to answer as best as possible. I have never sold anything via a forum so I apologize in advance if I have left anything out!

Thanks for reading!

nobody is going to buy it from here. Post in on Craigslist or ebay, you have more luck. Try to sell it locally so you wont have to pay for shipping.

Thanks for the response! I posted it on Craigslist but thought there would be more interest on a photography forum as it's a pretty niche product. I will bite the bullet and pay the commission to put it on ebay.

Most reactions

Back