What's new

FS: NIB Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM (Not Art) Nikon Mount

Richichi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
20
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm sorry if I created any confusion - I am selling this lens :) I only put the Amazon link up to hopefully to give better credence to the product as well as a convenience for some to save some time for reviews, price & details.
 
I just noticed the Anazon ad is actually for a Canon, my bad, I'm selling the Nikon mount version :)
 
Please remove, I ended up selling on eBay - Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom