FS : Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX lens

NICE SHOTS! :hug::

Damn! If I had $200 more...I'd be dropping this tamron 300 f2.8 back off at national camera exchange!

hahaha.. it is a nice lens! I haven't shot indoors with it much.. but have done some of my landscapes with it... (from Flickr.. so ignore the sig)

6317020032_9785390b8f_b.jpg

East Inlet Wall by CGipson Photography, on Flickr

6183760580_e748fae73c_b.jpg

Twisted Pine by CGipson Photography, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67377820@N08/6183760580/
6205437376_008254d827_b.jpg

Aspens on the Trail by CGipson Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Charlie do you still have it on sale for $700 ?

bump!

700.00 shipped within the US.

Last edited:
bump! ;) 700.00

Last edited:
cgipson1 said:
BUMP!

I have sold two other items here.. and I am sure those buyers would be happy to vouch for me if needed!

$700.00 plus shipping! Brand new condition!

I'll vouch for you darling!

Bought a macro lens off cgipson a little bit ago. Lens got here quickly and safely - it was packaged good and insured. It was in perfect condition - as advertised.

cgipson1 said:
BUMP!

I have sold two other items here.. and I am sure those buyers would be happy to vouch for me if needed!

$700.00 plus shipping! Brand new condition!

I'll vouch for you darling!

Bought a macro lens off cgipson a little bit ago. Lens got here quickly and safely - it was packaged good and insured. It was in perfect condition - as advertised.

Thank you so much, Megan Baby! ;)

Photos of lens as requested! (I apologize for the dander and cat hair on some of the external surfaces.. I blew them off before shooting, but apparently not very well!) Damn Cats! :)

Everything
all.jpg

Barrel and hood
whole.jpg

Barrel top
b1-1.jpg

Barrel bottom
b2-1.jpg

Obective 1
f4.jpg

Objective 2
f3.jpg

Rear 1
r2.jpg

rear 2
r1.jpg

Absolutely awesome condition... I have only had it for about four months. The only reason I am selling it is that I am going to go to the 14-24 2.8 for my new D800.

Amazon.com: Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX Nikkor Wide-Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo

All accessories and the original box included. $575.00 plus shipping

I will include a 77mm Nikon clear filter Amazon.com: Nikon 77mm Screw-on Neutral Color Filter: Camera & Photo $66.96 with it!

I just ordered a 14-24, so I need to sell this lens!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If it doesn't sell, someone needs to be publicly flogged!

Thanks Sparky! It is a GOOD price.. and it is a GREAT lens! :)

Crazy price. Good Luck

Thanks Sparky! It is a GOOD price.. and it is a GREAT lens! :)

It IS a great lens... if I didn't already have one, I'd be all over this like flies on.......... well, you know.

Most reactions

Back