Tailgunner
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- May 2, 2013
- Messages
- 1,850
- Reaction score
- 280
- Location
- Dallas TX
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
For Sale: Nikon 17-55mm 2.8
This is the cream of the crop when it comes to Mid range DX zoom lenses. Its fast as well as sharp. I switched to a Nikon 28-70 some time back and really don't use this lens anymore. So i figured I would sell it and use the money to fund another lens. This lens was damaged but repaired by Nikon and is like new condition. There is no fungus or dust.
Comes with: Lens caps and Hood.
$800.00 plus shipping.



This is the cream of the crop when it comes to Mid range DX zoom lenses. Its fast as well as sharp. I switched to a Nikon 28-70 some time back and really don't use this lens anymore. So i figured I would sell it and use the money to fund another lens. This lens was damaged but repaired by Nikon and is like new condition. There is no fungus or dust.
Comes with: Lens caps and Hood.
$800.00 plus shipping.



Last edited: