What's new

FS: Nikon 18-55 GII ED DX w/ accesories

CRman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale is a Nikon 18-55 GII ED DX w/ accesories. It was my kit lens but since I moved up rather quickly to other lenses, this is just taking up room in my bag. A great, sharp little lens. Comes with lens cap, rear cap, UV filter and circular polarizer. Maybe, Maybe 250 clicks on it. I can email pics and pics taken with it. I dont want to let it go but I have lenses that cover its range. Scratch and ding free in LIKE NEW condition. Auto and manual focus 52mm filter size. A bargin for whats includes.
Shipping is Via USPS priority mail (2-3) day. I accept paypal and postal money orders. Will be on ebay soon if not hits in the next day or two. $85 gets it shipped with tracking and insurance.
Post here or direct inquiries to myjeep8u@aol.com Thanks.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom