What's new

FS. Nikon 18-70mm lens :)

Devananda

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Location
Jackson hole wyoming
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey all I am thinking about selling my Nikon 18-70mm in very good condition. to raise funds for my trip to Thailand this fall. I would prefer to sale it here to other photogs than ebay.
comes w/ lens, bag, cap, hood $180 + 10 shipping in the US.

will post or email pics when there is interest
thanks 4 looking
 
I'm interested. Pics would be nice.

If you're willing to eat the shipping (a few more dollars) to Canada that would be nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom