What's new

FS: Nikon 24-120 VR

boomer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
381
Reaction score
55
Location
Peoria, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my Nikon 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens. I am selling if because i am upgrading to a Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 lens. I have had this lens for about 5 years. I originally used it with my N80 back when i was bigger into film (only put about 10-15 rolls of film through it back then). Then most of its use has been over the past year since i got my D90. Everything works and functions great. No nicks, scratches or smudges. VR and AF both work and function great as well. Also included is a 72mm multi-coated UV filter (which i always keep on).

Looking to get $350 shipped (US only as of now).

Pictures: Nikon 24-120 Lens pictures by jboomer - Photobucket

DSC_9046.jpg

DSC_9036.jpg

DSC_9038.jpg

DSC_9039.jpg

DSC_9041.jpg

DSC_9042.jpg

DSC_9043.jpg

DSC_9044.jpg

DSC_9048.jpg

DSC_9055.jpg

DSC_9057.jpg

DSC_9058.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom