What's new

FS: Nikon 24-70 2.8

sean7488

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
247
Reaction score
9
Location
Lansdale, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is my Nikon 24-70 2.8G lens. It is in great condition, comes with the lens case, lens hood, and both end caps. It does not come with the original box. The glass is in perfect condition, not a scratch. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm looking to get 1450 + shipping for this.


 
Last edited:
Great price! But just a tip, if you're trying to sell something for this much, I'd clean the lens a little so it looks presentable. The focal & zoom ring looks really dirty. I suggest swabs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom