What's new

FS: Nikon 35mm 1.8G

07Vios

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
317
Reaction score
20
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens since I sold my D40 and no longer can use this lens (switched to Canon).
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
Price: $170.00
Payment method: PayPal gift
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS
[/FONT](buyer pays for shipping)

Comes with original box, front and rear caps, hood, manual, and blank warranty card. I never had any problems with this lens and it takes great pictures.

IMG_0432.jpg


IMG_0433.jpg


IMG_0434.jpg


IMG_0435.jpg


IMG_0436.jpg


IMG_0437.jpg


IMG_0438.jpg




Example pics
DSC_0029.jpg


DSC_0037.jpg


DSC_0058.jpg


DSC_0002.jpg


418498_3423043221172_1422985106_3452955_1588768396_n.jpg
 
Sold!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom