FS: Nikon 35mm f/1.8 G

fjrabon

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In very good condition. Bought it new from Amazon 3.5 years ago. Great lens.

First picture is a screenshot showing the exact date I bought it from amazon (and some basic facts about the lens).

Rest of the pictures are of the lens, taken today, with everything that is included (official Nikon lens back, front cap and hood). Next to last picture is it mounted on my D7100. Last picture is a picture taken with the lens, wide open (f/1.8), at 1 foot focusing distance.

Lens glass is scratch free, fungus free and internally dust free, as the pictures will show. Optically it's as good as new. Cosmetically it's very good+. No scratches anywhere on the body, as you can see. Mount is in perfect condition, not warped, scratched or deformed in any way. Weather sealing strip still perfectly seals.

Screenshot 2015-05-19 at 02.23.18 PM by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

DSC_0098 by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

DSC_0100 by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

DSC_0117 by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

DSC_0118 by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

DSC_0119 by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

DSC_0124 by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

DSC_0126 by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

DSCF6391 by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

DSC_0128 by Franklin Rabon, on Flickr

Note about the last picture, this is straight out of the camera JPEG (on a d7100). This is also where the lens is weakest, f/1.8 at close distance (1 foot). The image you are looking at there is as bad as this lens gets, which still looks pretty dang good to me.

Asking $150 (OBO) via paypal gift option (or include the fees into the price) which includes shipping via UPS ground. Searching around, this is a very fair price for what very good copies of this lens sell for.

As for seller feedback, I've given away cameras that cost much more than this for free, with quick shipping, you can ask @michaelpohl. I also sold a sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 a while back, but can't find the thread, if you care to search, the transaction went smoothly. I'm a pretty well established member here, so buy with confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won a Canon 7D and kit lens for free, it was on my door quickly and with tracking! He even messages me everytime the tracking was updated!

Still for sale ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back