Dinardy
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2013
- Messages
- 868
- Reaction score
- 188
- Location
- Washington
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
$30 shipped
Lens was bought awhile back, and has sat on my shelf since I took it out of the box, I have too many 50's... and I just don't use them at all. Its a cool little pancake that has the potential to be a lot of fun, my idea was using it downtown in Seattle for some street stuff, but I don't have the free time that I used to between work, kids and school.
Lens will ship with front cap, it didn't come with a rear. But I will bubble wrap the sheet out of it.
Thanks,
Andy
lens-7286 by A.A.Jones, on Flickr
lens-7292 by A.A.Jones, on Flickr
lens-7281 by A.A.Jones, on Flickr
Lens was bought awhile back, and has sat on my shelf since I took it out of the box, I have too many 50's... and I just don't use them at all. Its a cool little pancake that has the potential to be a lot of fun, my idea was using it downtown in Seattle for some street stuff, but I don't have the free time that I used to between work, kids and school.
Lens will ship with front cap, it didn't come with a rear. But I will bubble wrap the sheet out of it.
Thanks,
Andy
lens-7286 by A.A.Jones, on Flickr
lens-7292 by A.A.Jones, on Flickr
lens-7281 by A.A.Jones, on Flickr
