FS......Nikon 50mm F/1.8 .....

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling this lens as I have never really used it. I got it from a local shop when I was in Oklahoma city to use and write a review but after I wrote the review they would not take their lens back. It cost me 175. I was so mad because I could buy it on BH for 129!!!!!. I used it one other time after I did the review and it has been sitting in it's box ever since. It is flawless and as close to new as you can get. I'm only asking 105 OBO shipped.
Lens includes front and rear lens caps and original box and packaging.
I am selling this and other lenses to fund a purchase of a different lens. I do not use it and it serves no purpose in my bag. The lens am most likely going to get is the Sigma 18-50 f/2.8. Anywho.... email me with interest and any other offers. I now live in Spokane Washington so if anybody is in the area we could meet.

Last edited:
I sold mine recently and regret it, I'll sleep on it - if nobody snatches this up I may take you up on the offer.

PS
I have the Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 and love it.

I have no doubt that it is an amazing lens. I just do not need it. I had no intention of buying it when I got it. I was supposed to write a review for it and bring it back. They would not take it back and said to bad. I told the guy that if I wanted to buy the lens I would have bought it online for cheaper!!!!!!!

Im glad to hear you like the Sigma. I have done a tone of research and believe that the Sigma is what I want. Im also going to get the Tokina 11-16, but first the sigma. :)

Id love a 18-50, if this dosen't go I might buy it.

NOO!, haha joking. I looked at it in the shop yesterday. Since you bought it for a review how did you like the lens?

Oh I loved it for what it was. I was tack sharp and nice and light. It produced great pictures and creamy bokeh. I would highly recommend it for a good PRIME.
For me I just felt it was not something I would use. Not wide enough. Great for portraits though.

Oh I loved it for what it was. I was tack sharp and nice and light. It produced great pictures and creamy bokeh. I would highly recommend it for a good PRIME.
For me I just felt it was not something I would use. Not wide enough. Great for portraits though.

Ahhh i want one so bad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back