FS: Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR I

Defy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nickandv.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had soo much success with the first batch of lenes that i sold i thought i would put up another one.

For sale a Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR comes with the lens cap, rear cap, hood, nylon case, filter and i'll go up in the attic to see if I still have the box (i think i do).

PM me for pics. I don't have to sell as I have mutilple bodies but I just got a good deal on the newer VRII model so i have 2 and if the deal is right I'll let this one go.

Will conisder trades for a Nikon 24-70mm 2.8, 24mm 1.4G, 85mm 1.4G, D700 Body
Trades plus cash from me for the Nikon 400mm 2.8G, 500mm f/4, 600mm f/4, 200-400mm f/4, D3X, D800, D600, Really any cool exotic NIKON lenes i might be interested in, let me know what you have.

If you are local and i don't have to ship I might work on the pricing.

1500 OBO

Got my lens today.
Thanks a bunch!

Good seller, I would recommend.

Where are you located in OH? I know someone looking for one of these and I'll pass this to him if you are within a decent distance from us!

NM! I found you! You are too far out, but I am passing to a member who is looking...

$DSC_1277.JPG$DSC_1273.JPG

Ok so here are some pics i just took off the filter to take a shot and noticed a small, very small imperfection i think you can see it on the front element. (i like be completely honest). But it does not affect performance. maybe this weekend i'll do some nice shots in the studio (not just on the kitchen table with crappy lights. Other than that the only wear you will find is on the tripod shoe which isn't that much.

Attachments

• $DSC_0773.JPG
    $DSC_0773.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
sorry about the random shot it was on the card with the lens pics i didn't mean to attach it. (that was one of my senior sessions, don't worry that one was not a keeper)

I think it's got some possibilities for a headshot!

well if you want to twist my arm and see what i thought were some good ones:mrgreen:...... $small2.jpg$small3.jpg$small1.jpg

MK3Brent said:
Got my lens today.
Thanks a bunch!

I live close, met in person for my lens and couldn't be happier. I would recommend as well.

MK3Brent said:
Got my lens today.
Thanks a bunch!

I live close, met in person for my lens and couldn't be happier. I would recommend as well.

It was nice meeting you i hope that 24mm is everything you wanted! If someone trades me a 24-70 for this i might have a 24-85mm that you might like :mrgreen:

Sale pending, you guys are awesome!!!! I will let you guys know tonight if it sells.

Sigh...I keep watching these lenses come up for sale...and then go to their new owner...and I have lust in my heart for one of these babies. :lol:
Alas, I don't YET have enough in the camera budget for one--but I. WILL. OWN. one of these 70-200 f/2.8 within the year. I must. :D

They are awesome! And I will always have at least one! Just don't tell my wife how much i paid for them...... :confused: she might beat me with it..... na as long as i give her good pics of my daughter, she'll let me bye anything!
$20120520_untitled-20.jpg

Defy said:
It was nice meeting you i hope that 24mm is everything you wanted! If someone trades me a 24-70 for this i might have a 24-85mm that you might like :mrgreen:

No guarantees I can afford it but yes PM me if you're going to sell it.

Most reactions

Back