FS: Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR2, D90, 50mm f/1.8, SB-600, more

RushNP774

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dotnetplace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My Craigslist ad (view for pics of the lens).

I'm selling my Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR2 lens that I bought a couple months ago brand new from Amazon. It's a phenomenal lens, but I've had a life situation change, and need the money to pay for a down payment on a house. It's probably only been used for 300-500 exposures, and has been kept inside the padded case that it came with when not in use.

It comes with everything:

-the lens
-lens hood
-tripod mounting foot
-carrying case with shoulder strap
-box
-manual
-5-year manufacturer's warranty card that I never filled out

Please feel free to [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JCSV8U?ie=UTF8&tag=carlscorn-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002JCSV8U"]read more about it[/ame]
ir
on Amazon, and ask me any questions you may have. I'm asking $2,000 for it, but am willing to negotiate, especially if you want other camera gear of mine.

I also have a:

-D90 (~9,000 exposures)
-SB-600
-50mm f/1.8
-18-105 kit lens
-digital light meter
-memory cards
-more accessories

For sale too. I'd prefer to sell the D90 + accessories in a big group, which is why I didn't put individual item prices on them. Again, I'm willing to negotiate if you only need some of this. I can take pictures in my company's lightbox (same one used for the 70-200 shots), and will send them to you if you want as well.

All my gear is in perfect condition, and I can assure that it works flawlessly. I take great care of everything I own, and it's all still working just as well as the day I bought it all.

You should probably post pictures of the D90 + gear as well. How much are you asking for the D90 + stuff?

Yeah, I was going to do that, but was trying to sell my 70-200 first. Definitely would help. I'll try to take some in the lightbox at work.

The whole D90 package:

-Body (with boxes, manuals, included accessories)
-18-105mm lens with UV filter
-50mm lens with UV filter
-SB-600 with Sto-Fen diffuser
-hot-shoe PC cord adapter
-camera battery
-remote shutter release
-LowePro Slingshot 100 carrying bag
-other odds & ends that I may be forgetting (my camera gear is at work right now)

I'd be willing to part with it for $1,000. If you'd like to talk more about this, please let me know and we can work something out.

I'm really trying to sell the D90 + all those other things in one big package, but I'll hit you back up in a while to see if you're still interested.

Most reactions

Back