What's new

FS: Nikon 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 G AF-S VRII

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
13,698
Reaction score
3,373
Location
SE Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my lightly used Nikon 70-300 VRII
nice lens .. just not for me and what I want to use it for.

$335 shipped from SE Michigan
shipping to Continental US via USPS ground
 
pics
 

Attachments

  • 20141004-NKN_8669a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8669a.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 20141004-NKN_8670a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8670a.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 20141004-NKN_8671a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8671a.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 20141004-NKN_8672a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8672a.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 20141004-NKN_8674a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8674a.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 20141004-NKN_8675a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8675a.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 217
Selling my lightly used Nikon 70-300 VRII
nice lens .. just not for me and what I want to use it for.

$335 shipped from SE Michigan
shipping to Continental US via USPS ground
I will buy it.
 
That was fast
Michiganders taking care of business LOL
 
Selling my lightly used Nikon 70-300 VRII
nice lens .. just not for me and what I want to use it for.

$335 shipped from SE Michigan
shipping to Continental US via USPS ground
I will buy it.

Good decision! Such a great lens for the price.
I've got one that I never, ever use anymore, since I got my 70-200 f/2.8--but I can't yet make myself part with it either.
 
It's little brother (18-105), and sister (18-55) are anxiously awaiting its arrival!
 
Selling my lightly used Nikon 70-300 VRII
nice lens .. just not for me and what I want to use it for.

$335 shipped from SE Michigan
shipping to Continental US via USPS ground
I will buy it.

Good decision! Such a great lens for the price.
I've got one that I never, ever use anymore, since I got my 70-200 f/2.8--but I can't yet make myself part with it either.
I'm in this boat.
 
Selling my lightly used Nikon 70-300 VRII
nice lens .. just not for me and what I want to use it for.

$335 shipped from SE Michigan
shipping to Continental US via USPS ground
I will buy it.

Good decision! Such a great lens for the price.
I've got one that I never, ever use anymore, since I got my 70-200 f/2.8--but I can't yet make myself part with it either.
I'm in this boat.
I've only had it for a short time. But I'm looking forward.
My 80-200/2.8 does everything I need it to do on my crop camera for now
and I'm looking at possibly replacing the 70-300 with a 400 prime, but for other reasons.
 
Selling my lightly used Nikon 70-300 VRII
nice lens .. just not for me and what I want to use it for.

$335 shipped from SE Michigan
shipping to Continental US via USPS ground
I will buy it.

Good decision! Such a great lens for the price.
I've got one that I never, ever use anymore, since I got my 70-200 f/2.8--but I can't yet make myself part with it either.
I'm in this boat.
I've only had it for a short time. But I'm looking forward.
My 80-200/2.8 does everything I need it to do on my crop camera for now
and I'm looking at possibly replacing the 70-300 with a 400 prime, but for other reasons.
400 prime? That's some serious jingle my man!

Nikon 400mmDSLR Lenses & Film SLR Lenses | Buy, Compare & Review | Adorama
 
Last edited:
I've only had it for a short time. But I'm looking forward.
My 80-200/2.8 does everything I need it to do on my crop camera for now
and I'm looking at possibly replacing the 70-300 with a 400 prime, but for other reasons.
400 prime? That's some serious jingle my man!
Looking at older AI/AI-S lenses and maybe Tokina/Sigma instead of Nikon
I only need MF as it will be set to infinity most of the time anyways.
So, not too much jingle.
 
New lens in the house!

astroNikon is a standup guy to deal with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom