FS: Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 VR lens

sklar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Barely Used nikon 80-400mm VR f/4.5-5.6, its in great shape no damage or scratches or anything.
Selling it to get the nikon 10.5 fish and a flash.
Asking $1300 OBO
Thanks

more pictures upon request
phpThumb.php

Is there anyone who loves vintage cameras? I have a collection worth $3000 ++. Shipping cost included (to anywhere in this world!)

I can't post a thread (i assume), cz i've juz found out about this forum thru google.

I really need to sell all of my collections.

lots of freebies.

Is there anyone who loves vintage cameras? I have a collection worth $3000 ++. Shipping cost included (to anywhere in this world!)

I can't post a thread (i assume), cz i've juz found out about this forum thru google.

lots of freebies.

Dude, you need to start your own thread, not hijack someone else's. And on top of that, your collection is not worth as much as you claim. Maybe a couple hundreds tops.

lots of freebies.

Dude, you need to start your own thread, not hijack someone else's. And on top of that, your collection is not worth as much as you claim. Maybe a couple hundreds tops.

It's spam. He's got his scam posted all over the forum tonight.

scam? don't simply tell mine is a scam man. sorry for 'hijacking'. i thought i can't start a thread cz i'm new.

terribly sorry.

i've even been scammed. so why should i go and do sumthin like that. anyways, good luck on ur sales, sklar.

lots of freebies.

sorry.

lots of freebies.

It's spam. He's got his scam posted all over the forum tonight.

sorry.

Most reactions

Back