FS Nikon 85mm f/1.8G

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm gauging interest for my favorite piece of glass...

I really don't want to do this, but hard times are upon us. (My truck needs some work and this new job just doesn't cut it :( ) This is my favorite lens, and I hope to buy another someday, but for now we must part ways. She is a bokeh queen and I all of my favorite photos have been taken with this very lens.

This is an excellent copy in very good condition.
Purchased on eBay by me from the original buyer, will include original box, manual, warranty, even the plastic bag the lens came in. The lens arrived to me in nearly pristine condition, with slight wear on the gold lettering. The elements are flawless. I have had a B&W filter on it since I bought it. Will include filter If you make an offer on it, I believe it's some sort of UV filter, I think it initially cost $130.00 original hood included.

I'm going to ask $420.00 shipped for this lens. Make an offer on the filter if you want it.

I reserve the right to change my mind, this is very hard for me lol.

I will post proper pictures tonight, make an offer!
u9eja4an.jpg
a6yne8aj.jpg
suveza5e.jpg

Open to offers as well.

Sale pending.

Sorry about that.
No, I mean...congratulations on the sale!

But sorry about that. I've lived those days and I hope to never return to them but one never knows.
Here's hoping you're not without that 85 f/1.8 for long!

Sorry about that.
No, I mean...congratulations on the sale!

But sorry about that. I've lived those days and I hope to never return to them but one never knows.
Here's hoping you're not without that 85 f/1.8 for long!

Thank you... I'll be finding out if I will be going back to my old job in the next few days. The only piece I have right now is 100-300mm. It's not as easy to just pull the camera out and snap a pic... But I have been having fun trying to catch some of the hawks near my home when I get the off time.

Most reactions

Back