What's new

FS: Nikon AF 24-85 mm f/2.8-4D IF w/1:2 Macro

if only I wasn't broke
 
This is a really nice lens for studio use, at F8-11 its probably really sharp and the range is perfect.
 
This lens is still available. The 1:2 Macro is also very handy.
 
This is very tempting Keith, I have a 35mm and I have a 50mm but this covers both in that range. Not sure if a zoom that covers both would be good for me rather than the two primes. This is a FX lens correct. I did look at your link this time haha.

I also have the Sigma 105 that I never really use lol that I probably could get rid of even though thats 1:1 rather than 1:2.
 
Yep. It's an FX lens. Note that the 1:2 Macro is available from 35 mm to 85 mm.

For my personal shooting 24-70 mm, 24-85 mm is the focal range I use the most.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom