What's new

FS: Nikon AF-I Teleconvertor TC-14E 1.4X

KevRev123

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
14
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

Selling my Nikon AF-I Teleconvertor TC-14E 1.4X.

This is exactly the same as the current TC-14EII, the only difference is they changed it from being labeled AF-I to AF-S which is the same thing. Great teleconvertor to go with the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D IF-ED to get you to a respectable 420mm f/5.6 and really nice with a 70-200mm as well. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I hardly use it and my repair bill with APS was bigger than expected so I need some cash. It's in excellent working condition with very little wear and the glass is in PERFECT condition with no scratches. No box/manuals etc, just TC + front/rear caps, if I can find a pouch for it I'll throw it in free of charge.

I'm looking for $330 via PayPal. Price covers fee + S/H via UPS Ground w/ Insurance to CONUS.
If you can meet me in the Chicago Loop I can drop the price a bit.

Pictures of ACTUAL item:




Pictures taken with ACTUAL item:




 
I have one of those TC's and yes, it *is very good* with the 300 f/4 AF-S lens, and it's pretty good with the 70-200 VR lens as well. I LOVED your web site, OMG SQUIRREL!!!
 
I have one of those TC's and yes, it *is very good* with the 300 f/4 AF-S lens, and it's pretty good with the 70-200 VR lens as well. I LOVED your web site, OMG SQUIRREL!!!

Thanks!
 
Still available. If it doesn't sell by Friday, I'm just going to keep it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom