What's new

FS: NIKON AF-S DX 35MM F/1.8G

nce

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Selling my 35mm f\1.8G I bought it a couple of months ago new. It has been on my camera a couple of times. I thought I would give primes a shot, but I just haven't used it and don't think I will. It is very sharp and an excellent low light lens. I will include the Promaster filter that has been on it from day one. Comes in the original box with hood, front and rear lens caps, soft case owners manual. This lens is in as new condition.

Asking $175.00 plus shipping. Payment via paypal or cash if local buyer picks it up.

Link to pics of actual lens.

DSC_4407 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

DSC_4411 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom