What's new

FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8D ED-IF Lens

Bjdesign

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Very nice Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8D ED-IF Lens for sale. Comes with original Nikon hard case, strap, caps. Lens is in excellent condition and is very fast and sharp. It is my favorite lens, but I have closed my studio and need to recoop some funds. You will love this classic Nikon glass.
Asking $900 / or offer.

nikon28-70.jpg


Bill
515-577-4832
billjacksondesign@mac.com
 
Last edited:
im very interested. have cash in hand.

where are you located?
 
I'm in Des Moines, IA. I can ship the lens insured anywhere with super-packing. Thanks.
 
PM sent
 
ooooo i need that lens!!! But the best i can do is 700. Let me know if you interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom