What's new

FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D IF-ED

KevRev123

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
14
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D IF-ED lens.

It is a USA model and comes in PERFECT condition. It is barely used as I found that I need the ability to zoom more than added reach so I've decided to let this go to fund other purchases. This is a really good wild life lens and if you add a TC-14E, you get an amazing 420mm f/5.6!!! This will auto-focus with every Nikon DSLR and will meter with older film SLRs due to still having an aperture ring!

What you get:
  • Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D IF-ED IF-ED lens
  • Kirk Collar with Arcaswiss Foot - $160 value (DOES NOT COME WITH ORIGINAL COLLAR)
  • Soft Case
  • Front/Rear Caps
  • Box
  • Manual
I'm looking for $1100 through PayPal which includes PayPal fee + S/H via UPS Ground with insurance! If you can meet face to face in the Chicago Loop I can drop the price.

Pictures of ACTUAL item:
7396968458_e745d0bc23_c.jpg

7396980216_c1aece4e15_c.jpg

7396977080_475a0363b0_c.jpg

7396961192_35e5f2338c_c.jpg


Pictures taken with ACTUAL item:


 
Last edited:
Bump, Updated Listing Details and Pictures!
 
I wish you were closer, Id love to see this in person. 300 is a lil short for what I want but Im interested. Im buying a 2x TC for my 70-200. Im shooting a PGA tourn this weekend. If Im not happy with the images 400f5.6, Ill look into this lens. Thanks.
 
I wish you were closer, Id love to see this in person. 300 is a lil short for what I want but Im interested. Im buying a 2x TC for my 70-200. Im shooting a PGA tourn this weekend. If Im not happy with the images 400f5.6, Ill look into this lens. Thanks.

Most of the shots I posted were taken with it + the TC-14E and as you can see there is not any real degradation in the IQ.
 
BUMP, I will also trade for a like condition D3, of course I will add $$$.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom